Building Your Wealth, Protecting Your Hard-Earned Assets
Envision Financial Group is a service-oriented retirement and investment firm. As we are completely independent, our loyalty belongs exclusively to our clients and not to a parent company. We have worked with small businesses, churches, nonprofit organizations, and school district employees for more than 30 years. This gives us the confidence that we are well-qualified to help employees plan for a successful retirement. We specialize in advising and working with educators.
Our mission is quite simple. To help investors of all types understand more about the retirement planning and investment planning process and help investors understand the options available to them. We want be a positive voice, motivating school employees to take a more active role with their investments. Most importantly, our mission is to help our valued clients plan and save for retirement in a communicative and collaborative manner, focusing on service and keeping fees low.
Wade N. Murphy, CFS
- Nearly two decades working for a private investment firm specializing in the design, service and marketing of programs in the 403b school employee marketplace.
- Over 25 years experience within the 403(b)/401(k) marketplace working with clients to make the most of these retirement programs.
I’m a Certified Fund Specialist and have spent multiple years helping educator families create effective, process-driven investment plans. As a former senior manager for a nationwide investment firm, I have learned from many of the top advisors in our marketplace and I have refined my investment process to include everything that I’ve learned throughout the years.
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS). A CFS is a professional financial services designation granted by the Institute of Business and Finance. Each advisor must pass a series of exams and written case studies, complete continuing education and meet minimum education and experience requirements.
- UC Irvine - CFP Program Graduate 2004
- Institute of Business and Finance - CFS - 2008
- LA Harbor College - Business & Marketing 1990-1992
I live in Rancho Palos Verdes, with my Wife of 27 years, Deborah, a senior accountant for the Salvation Army and my 19 year old Son Sean a Sophomore at Pacific University.
My free time is spent playing tennis, surfing and paddleboarding with family and friends.